The Learning Intention: I am learning to write Persuasively
The Success Criteria:How I can achieve this
- State your opinion in the Introduction and who is your audience
- Give 3 detailed reasons to support your opinion. One reason per paragraph
- Try to give facts or statistics to support your reasons.
- Use emotive and persuasive language.
- Go the progression on the writing wall to check where you are at with writing persuasively.
- Assess what you are doing well. Reflect and action what your next step is.
DOGS ARE BETTER THAN CATS
You must agree with me! that dogs are better than cats.
Here are three reasons why dogs are better than cats.
Firstly,dogs are good for protecting the house. They can bark and scare people with its bark because some people are scared of dogs so robbers won't come to your house and steal your things.
Secondly,dogs are also good friends they are furry and like to be petted.
Thirdly,you can exercise and take your dog for exercise and you can get fit and your dog can get faster and faster. If you run then your dog will as well.
In my opinion I think that DOGS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN CATS. Don’t you think that as well?