Friday, June 26, 2015

Profile

Name Pussy paw                               Personality i'm a silly  and fast cat and a good friend for everyone
Age     8 months                                
Good habit I always drink my milk.
Address cat world catty road              
Bad habit I dont always eat my food.                                                          
Family  I am the second oldest cat in my family and kindest in my family


Once I was so angry I was not listening to my master and never ate food and kept scratching my master on the legs and he got lots of scratches on his legs. So he had to go to the hospital and they had to pay lots of money to get fixed and repair all body parts.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jeevanjot your profile was the BEST!!! I liked how you said that you were a bit silly because it really fit's in with the scratching on the legs of your owner. I would like next time to make it make more sense. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete